From 2011 to 2015 the Foundation donated books, magnets and other memorabilia to “Emergency” for its Christmas sales. The initiative “Locali Amici della Fondazione” or “Local Friends of the Foundation” is launched in 2011, which seeks collaborative recreation between the Foundation and various Genoese and Ligurian associations.
On May 31, 2012, in agreement with the Association of Friends of the Anglican Church, the Foundation and Genoa CFC allow the Fawcus Cup to be displayed on the premises of the Church during the celebrations of Queen Elizabeth II’s Diamond Jubilee.
With the support of the City of Genoa, five signposts were installed in the Porto Antico area to indicate the exact location of the premises.
In a homage to Sir J.R. Spensley (1867-1915) the English pioneer of football, in the centenary of his death, the Foundation organizes in its halls a conference titled “One special gentleman in Genoa” in collaboration with the Centro Studi Mario Mazza and with the participation of the British Consulate.
Finally, the Historical Committee intervenes at the presentation of the volume “Quando vinceva il Quadrilatero. 1908-1928: gli anni d’oro del calcio piemontese” or “When the Quadrilateral won. 1908-1928: the golden years of Piedmontese football” at the Loggia di San Sebastiano at Ovada.