In June 2009, the Museum of the History of Genoa was created on the premises of the foundation headquarters and opened to the public, obtaining by ministerial measure the recognition of the relevant cultural interests ex art. 48, c. 6, d. lgs. 42/2004 and art. 8, c.2, lett. F) DPR 233/2007.
On 30 April 2009 the foundation participated at the Faculty of Motor Science at the University of Turin at the seminar “Gli esordi (1893-1915) della squadra maestra del calcio in Italia” or “The Beginnings (1893-1915) of the Italian Football Team”.