The Genoa Foundation 1893 ETS, a private non-profit foundation, lives off the founder’s endowment, the proceeds from its activities, subscriptions and donations of its supporters.
You can support the museum's cultural and educational activity and contribute to the conservation, restoration and enhancement of the works it contains.
- INSTITUTIONAL SPONSOR
- SPONSOR EXHIBITION/EVENTS
- SPONSOR DIDACTIC ACTIVITIES
- TECHNICAL SPONSOR
There are several ways to support the museum: you can help us enrich the collection, donate your time, donate 5 x thousand or contribute financially with a legacy.
Your contribution will help us to undertake new initiatives for the pursuit of its goals, to improve our Museum, to increase our offer and to enrich our spaces with new materials and new technologies, without forgetting the conservation, research and exhibition activities and teaching.
It is possible to make donations to the Genoa 1893 Foundation ETS and thus contribute to supporting its projects through one of the permitted payment systems (postal payment, bank transfer, credit card or pay pal, bank check).
To become a Membership Subscriber, you can pay an additional 7% of the subscription amount during subscription campaigns, to the Genoa Foundation 1893 ETS, as a contribution to finance the Foundation and its activities.
The initiative takes place in full harmony and sharing of the development objectives and common values for all the activities of the Foundation itself.
The payment of this amount allows you to participate in the election of four members of the Steering Council; each subscriber will cast a vote, without distinction between the place orders to which the subscriptions refer.
5 X 1000 CONTRIBUTION
To achieve its objectives, the Genoa 1893 Foundation ETS needs the support and participation of all. Even the smallest contribution, abstract or concrete, is useful for carrying out its initiatives both present and future.
In your next tax return, without incurring any additional cost, assign your 5×1000 to the Genoa Foundation.
It does not cost you anything and it is invaluable value to us!
• In the income statement form (Modello Unico, 730, CUD) search for the space: “Scelta per la destinazione del Cinque per Mille dell’IRPEF”.
• Put your signature in the box “Sostegno del volontariato e delle altre organizzazioni non lucrative di utilità sociale, delle associazioni di promozione sociale e delle associazioni e fondazioni riconosciute che operano nei settori di cui all’art. 10, c. 1, lett a), del D.Lgs. n. 460 del 1997”
• Write the tax code of the Genoa 1893 Foundation under the signature and in the appropriate space: 01634160996